Sunday, May 04, 2008

Chemistry is not organic, I am

Despite the fact that I'm feeling freaking hot (actually, I'm...cool!), there's nothing much about today that I'd like to talk about. Also, the title doesn't make sense at all. I EAT ORGANIC RICE .__.


Unless you'd be interested to know how my brother's computer made me get lousy scores in Guitar Hero III (it was lagging like shit for some unknown reason), and I gave up after a few songs, ran out of the room to answer a call & made a card out of scrap paper for my friend.


It turned out pretty well, that's the nicest thing about making cards ain't it. You take a piece of paper, fold it into half without any plan in mind, stare at bits and pieces of scrap paper, snip a few corners here and there...and its done! No money wasted on cards with pictures of tatty bears etc.


Of course, you have to be a bored soul with ample time to spare, enough for any random person to shove 30 bowls of tomatoes into his stomach. (Don't ask why its tomatoes)

I do not consider myself to be in any of the categories since there's a chemistry test tomorrow, plus Emma NEVER gets bored..


..anyway, buying a card would be a wiser choice eh? Precious moments' products makes my eyes melt into teardrops (is this considered a pun?) But whatever, I'm already done with it.

~~


Organic chemistry isn't nice. Need more elaboration? yeah here you go, it sucks.

Maths is a billion times better than chemistry, even if I've just had 3.5 hours of amaths tuition in the morning while the others are still snoring and rolling in bed. I do not mind, because maths is still better than chemistry.

Hmm, even with Mstay as your chem teacher...it still sucks. In case you hadn't known (which is highly impossible), Ms tay is the nicest, cutest, smiley-est, fastest and jigglypuffiest teacher around.





That sums everything up for today. OHyes, I didn't attend art class because

1) Xiner, Pufang, Kaying (and maybe yeeteng) are all not going.
2) My painting is not completed
3) I don't want to be scolded alone by the teacher
4) I need to study for my chem test




2may
Jason: anqi so interested in corn and rice....because ducks love corn.... lolx....
{HAHAHAHA but why is she a duck? she's a LOO! :D}


3may
anon
: yay! can i have lunch too ^^
{haha sure, if you come to my house,that is. too bad i don't know who you are! hahaha}

terie
: i want to attend. Andrea's Bocelli (Y)(Y)
terie
: gawd i just saw a 'terie' post@_@
{OKAY LETS GO THERE AFTER OLEVELS. murder case yo. and yes, andrea bocelli (Y)(Y)! that's because that was a terie day, i did almost nothing else after you left @.@ i'm itching for POTO!}

ashley
: she wanted to leave soon anyway lor :X and e learning journey was zomg boring *yawns*
{really MEH! haha how was the trip to bugis today? IT WAS FUN AND COOL OKAY}


4may
Jason
: but if we do sleep in olomouc...and then like you say, it gives a sense of sleepiness....then the judges fall asleep....
{what you say makes sense but...ah who cares i want to learn it and i think we can really score if we can make them sleep :D}

No comments: